Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Update on the Applicator that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Ok that me be a bit dramatic, but I have been in this business for 2 months now and have a pretty good client base under me with some pretty amazing results. Definitely feel the results are "share worthy".

Just to update anyone who is new to my blog, this product  is an all natural, site specific detox patch that tightens tones and firms the skin in as little as 45 minutes. Our bodies store toxins in our fat cells causing them to swell. The ingredients on this product pull the toxins out of the fat cell causing the fat cell to shrink resulting in inch loss. The inches you lose are gone as if you worked them off. They will not return with a sip of water.

All the pictures I am about to show you are people that I know personally or are current customers of mine.

The product is extremely affordable. Please email me at happilywrapped@yahoo.com if you have any question or are interested in trying or selling this product. I have been with this amazing company for only 2 months and am close to replacing the full time monthly salary I made before I became a stay-at-home momma.

Without further adieu, meet my sweet customers.


This is my college roommate my freshman  year after 4 wraps. She changed nothing about her lifestyle

1 wrap 24 hours after removal
 3 wraps in 9 days

This is a highschool friend 3 months post baby after 6 wraps in 19 days



They have a product called Defining Gel aka liquid gold,which works wonders on smoothing cellulite. This is after 1 week of applying 2 times a day.
 Another sweet friend from highschool who has become a distributor. This picture is 13 hours after 1 wrap. She also has a precious blog called The Homepayge. You can find her here. Go follow along she is kind of hilarious and blogs about a ton of DIY projects.

The applicator can do wonders on stretch marks as well.
 4 wraps on each leg. She is one happy customer!
If you are at all interested about what this amazing product can do for you please contact me at happilywrapped@yahoo.com. I would love to answer any questions.

Be Blessed,

17 comments:

  1. I kinda', pretty much, absolutely adore you. That's all. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to come back and look around when I have more time. Nice to 'meet' you, and I'm your newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The applicator does rock!!

    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is weird/cool! Haha.

    Thank you for your follow on the Treena Bean blog!
    I would love it if you'd also come and publicly follow my lifestyle blog True Blue Abbi(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely - I sell those and was really surprised to see a pic for the applicator linked up to Casey Wiegand - pretty great stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why didn't I think about wrapping my legs?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an effective product!
    I need one for my stretchmarks!

    Hello! I saw your blog from Mom's Monday Mingle.
    I'm now following you on GFC.
    I hope you follow mine back. Thanks!


    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I'm Shar! Your newest follower from the blog hop!

    Come visit me over at: http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    Oh wow! Great post! This can help A LOT of people!

    xoxo-Shar

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from Operation Fabulous! I may need your product! The photos are amazing!
    www.lifescuriouswisdom.com
    Loressa

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower stopping by from Napt time review. Those results are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from the Naptime Review. My blog is all about health and fitness... Must admit I'm a bit skeptical, but your first hand testimonies are very persuasive! Hmmmmm.... you've got me thinking!

    Please stop by Cave Princess!
    Krista Morgan
    www.caveprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm your newest follower! This looks amazing! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime- I host a weekly link party called "This Week the Trend" that I'd love for you to join and I'm currently offering free ad space! I hope you have a great week!

    Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So how long do the results last? Are they forever to do you need to continue to do the wraps every so often for maintenance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there

      I like to compare it to a 6 week bootcamp. If you complete the bootcamp and have inch loss then quit going and go back to your normal lifestyle the inch loss will come back without continually going to the bootcamp. Same concept with the wrap. If you wrap 4 times and have inch loss but change nothing about your lifestyle you will gain all the inces back in a few months. The results can be lasting if you are not flooding your body with toxins.

      I hope that helps and makes sense. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

      -Alexis

      Delete
  14. Is there a website where I can get more information/prices?
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cannot believe that is true. There are many people on www stealing foreign pictures and praise it for a "new product". Please be careful @all!
    I'm a young overweighted woman and I know how it would be great to have a chance to lose in 45 minutes fat. But I will also study next year medicine and I know that cannot be true. If this would be true, there would be no more overweighted people in the world. And for losing weight you have to consume more energy than you eat. Because this calls metabolic process.
    Kidney and liver are getting stressed with the toxins. A big reason to drink enough water every day. And to read that a 6 week bootcamp is advised, seems to me that this is only to get more money. I'm sure those companies will not offer that for free for a test (for a few days) or to get your money back.

    @Alexis
    I have nothing against you. But you're slim. I've read so many things about those "it works"-products and I tested some of them. Nothing really worked. In some chase it's actually unhealthy. Best thing is a healthy nutrition and sport. With sport you build muscles and muscles are very important to form your body and burn longer fat.

    But I would see a website for this product too ...

    ReplyDelete